Board public meeting, 2008-04-01 UTC 1800 (ERRATUM)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:46:31 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 16:24 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Apologies for the late notice:

And for the erratum.

The first topic in the meeting, on which the Board will take questions,
is the spin policy.  We will have a short discussion and then open up
for questions on that topic.  After that, maybe 15-20 minutes total --
we'll move on to an open floor for other questions.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you there.

Paul