Fedora 9 press kits

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:17:55 UTC 2008

2008/5/1 Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>:
>  With Kara's help, we've put together a Press Kit for these media folks,
> which includes a Live USB key, a Fedora sticker, and the attached document
> which gives a brief overview of the Live USB and a few general facts about
> Fedora to press.

excellent... now all I need to do is to setup my own 'news' website
which is a thinly veiled rss aggregation.. and then show up asking for
a Fedora press kit and I can finally get a fedora sticker!

-jef"or I could just buy some color laserjet paper and run it through
the color printer in my boss's office while he's not there."spaleta