New Content for fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Thu May 1 04:48:02 UTC 2008

> Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
>
> > Having that in mind im asking the people here in the marketing team to
> > join me in the process of generating/providing the content that should
> > be used in the website. The ones who want to help would work along with
> > people from the website team, the art team, and the translation guys in
> > order to have a good and representative website.
> >
> > So is anyone interested in helping? :)
>
> I would be if there was specific things to provide feedback on.
>
> Rahul

The idea here is to start thinking about the objective of the website.
Right now there is no defined horizon and so the website is not that
useful as it should be. Think of this effort as a "start from scratch"
as nobody seems to know what the real objective for the website should
be, so finding that would lead us to get the correct content to be used