Fedora at OSCON?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed May 7 02:30:55 UTC 2008

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

I am attending a partially Red Hat sponsored LTSP Hackfest in Portland,
Oregon July 25th, 26th and 27th.  That is immediately after OSCon.
While my primary purpose for going to Portland will be the LTSP
Hackfest, I wonder if there is an opportunity for me to do any Fedora
thing at OSCon.

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/content/about
https://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/register#pricing
I'm told by OSCon attendees in previous years that exhibit floor and
BOF's are free.  Although it appears from their website that accessto
BOF's is not free.  Not sure what is accurate, can somebody figure this out?

I would like to spend some time at a Fedora booth and talk during a
Fedora BOF.  Is anyone here already in contact with OSCon and organizing
a booth and BOF?

I don't have the priority to do this myself, but I am willing to
participate if it is already happening.  Anyhow, I need to know if any
Fedora event is happening soon because I have to purchase my airfare soon.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com