Top Ten Tasks For www.fedoraproject.org

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:27:05 UTC 2008

One thought that I had with regards to #1 was how some websites have
automatic detection of components of your computer and offer the right
download. For instance, I go to getfirefox.com and it offers me a linux
based download, instead of an .exe file. Would it be possible to use
some technology like that on the page to help get people the distro faster?

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)