Fw: F9 and website translations

Teseu teseu at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 12 09:52:31 UTC 2008

To translate to Brazilian Portuguese we have many ideas and a good
discussion. We agreed that the original meaning and common sense would be
the best solution, because just say "making waves" in Portuguese is not what
the slogan is saying in English.

I think just like Ignacio, it's negative only if the changing is negative,
and all changes brings some disturbance and always people who don't want it.
It's the way the things are, but this is a good change and we have to show
this.

Regards

2008/5/10 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>:

> On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 19:13 +0200, Thomas Canniot wrote:
> > We were talking about Fedora 9 website translation...

"...don't underestimate the power of the dark side..."