Fedora Store and sources

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 15 11:34:37 UTC 2008

Hey all,

one thing I think we should definitely consider in creating a Fedora
Store and where we source our materials from. From my own perspective,
if we're going to run a store like this we can't get t-shirts, hats
etc and/or cotton that has been manufactured by companies who don't
pay a fair wage in awful working conditions. Maybe we should explore
fair trade suppliers?

Is fair trade popular in the US? It's certainly gaining traction here
in the UK and I'd be happy to work on this. I already have a few
possible connections that I'd be able to explore.

Best wishes,

Jon