Fedora sign

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Thu May 15 15:47:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:13:51AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> - We're going to need 4 sign designs for FUDcon:
> -- 1 large quote sign, 44x56 inches (quotes below)
> -- 3 conference room signs, 22x28 inches:
> --- FUDCon Boston 2008 logo + Text: "Hackfest"
> --- FUDCon Boston 2008 logo + Text: "Presentations / Hackfest"
> --- FUDCon Boston 2008 logo + Text: "Lounge"

This is not at all vital, but it would also be nice to have some sort of
"Welcome to FUDPub" poster design to greet people at the pub like we did
last year.

I have an HP Designjet 4000ps here, so I could take care of printing this
one myself, if someone else can provide their artistic design talents. :) It
would need to be designed for 42"xN", where N is whatever makes the
proportions look right.

Let me know if anyone feels like tackling this.  If there's not time, no big
deal.

cheers,
- Paul

--