Bleeding-edge Fedora

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon May 19 15:53:31 UTC 2008

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> On Mon, 19 May 2008, Jon Stanley wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Side note about this... Does anyone know if we have a public list of what
> > > our test matrix is?  I'd be happy to test and sign off on some things but
> > > I don't know what we do to test.
> >
> > Sure thing -
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestResults/Fedora9Install/FinalRelease
> >
> > One of these matrices is created for every release.  Feel free to
> > suggest new testcases as well :)
>
> OK, so I'm shooting my mouth off about stuff I know nothing about.  It
> happens.  :)
>
> So the coherent question becomes, "how can we make it dead-simple for everyone
> to run these test cases?"

/me isn't sure if there's some fancy test suite or not so the rest of this
email is written under the assumption that there is no fancy test suite.

There's a few ways we could make it dead simple for the masses but its a
lot of work to get to that point.

1) Submit scripts for people to run
2) Submit kickstarts for people to use
3) Give detailed directions for the people to follow.

	-Mike