I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:42:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com> wrote:
> We could do this after F10 and have a F10 Live CD.  Or maybe that's too
> simple. -- ian

If you only wanted to do this for a single release...but i think this
is a concept we want to repeat with every release making the object
release specific isn't necessarily a good idea.  I don't want to
convey the idea that people are behind a specific release. I want to
convey the idea that people are commit to Fedora the community
project, not Fedora the release of bit.

There is also an advantage of making the pictures 'timeless' so that
we can mix and match a subset of pictures from different Fedora
tables/booths and use them in different contexts beyond a small coffee
book printing.

-jef