I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:47:23 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Alejandro Acosta
<aacosta at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> How about a Blue (Fedora blue of course) ribbon laced as the infinity
> symbol? It's easy, universal and we can easily use it on our shirts
> (over our hearts) attached with a single pin

If this isn't it... its definitely the right direction. My concern
however with this particular object is that it might be too small to
consistently photograph well.  Especially how it would look sitting
over the blue fedora polo-shirts or other fedora swag people might be
wearing.  It's so inexpensive that this could actually be attempted at
an upcoming event where there is a Fedora booth to see how it looks.

But in general I like the direction.  I like the idea of not using
"the" fedora brand as the symbol.   People can wear or not wear fedora
branded swag or stickers as they see fit, when they have their candid
taken with the object.  In fact I would love to see pictures of people
decked out in upstream swag without a single Fedora branded item in
the picture, but holding the brand neutral symbol for the ideals of
the Fedora project.

-jef