Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:58:28 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> If there is need for an initial set of videos, I can put up my Inkscape and
> GIMP screencasts, but they do not have a sound track (and will not get one
> *from me*, I may be more or less bad at writing English, but, trust me, I am
> absolutely awful at *speaking* it).

Excellent!  And if you want to add a soundtrack, just speak in your
native language.  We are global after all.  If people want to
translate it into English and offer an English version...we can play
with that too.  I don't want to sweat all the details initially. Let's
just get some theora content into a dogfoodable miro stream, and then
once we've got a little experience with it we'll have a better idea of
how to organize things optimally for the F10 release timeframe.

-jef