Fedora Logo History

Duvelle Jones duvelle.jones at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:01:36 UTC 2008

You know, I am not too sure about the reasoning to that decision. But
that is something that should be up for discussion, there may or may not
be legal repercussion for the use of a non-open typeface. (and I am no
legal expert, so I am not sure to what those repercussion might be.)
But again, that is something that should be brought up at the
art-list... but I am not sure if there should be a directive to have the
typeface changed, but looking at if there is an issue would be a good
thing. Keep fedora out of trouble.