Amazon.com needs some Fedora Love

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:28:31 UTC 2008

Well I need to buy a bigger SD card for testing this anyway.  Assuming
the revenue from these sales makes its way back to the OLPC and / or
Fedora I'd be happy to make the first purchase.  Any of us that do
purchase from here should help it popularity.  Has the price been
determined yet?  It isn't showing in the Amazon page.

Russell