Amazon.com needs some Fedora Love

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 01:22:48 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Karlie Robinson
<karlie_robinson at webpath.net> wrote:

> The product won't show as available until Monday, so we still have a little
> time to spiff it up if needed (have an opinion to share? I'd love to hear
> it).

I noticed that in the bullet list, persistant is misspelled (should be
persistent).  I'm spinning a new LiveCD right now with the latest
fixes since preview so that I can provide some pictures that are very
close to what F10 will look like on it (rawhide even says F10 right
now!).

I'll probably feature it next to my rawhide testing machine (an HP
Pavilion "normal" laptop, 15.4", which will showcase the size of the
XO).