Event Planning Brazil-TO

Luiz Augusto Machado da Silva luizaugustomdasilva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:51:53 UTC 2008

People,

I work as an instructor in SENAC Network Linux, and I am working with the
implementation of some solutions for free here.
* National System of Learning Program (SENAC) has committed to the
development of individuals and organizations to the world of work, promoting
educational activities and dissemination of knowledge.
Every year is an event held between May / March called "Week of Work", this
event is a series of workshops in the areas concerned by SENAC and if it
includes the IT.
The idea that I suggested, very well accepted, was to create spins (nothing
official) for several specific areas, for example, for an office, one for
home users, to support, for the development, for those working with
infrastructure and so on. And using these spins hold such workshops, one for
each spin, and all this with Fedora.
I am here looking for suggestions and even help finding a material needed to
mount such workshops, and in addition will also set a theme for conducting a
lecture, and would be great if it was something related to Fedora.
I count on the help of you to concentrate a bank of ideas to achieve that
with this event and increase the number of users of Fedora.

Regards
Luiz Augusto Machado