FOSS.my 2008

syamsul anuar wariola at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 8 09:31:00 UTC 2008

Greetings All,

The Open Source Community Malaysia will be hosting FOSS.my 2008 on the 8th
and 9th of November 2008 (more info http://foss.my) to showcase the best of
Open Source in Malaysia and the world. All of you are welcome to attend this
event and hope to see you there!

Fedora Ambassador Malaysia team will be hosting a booth during the event. As
this is our first time doing any kind of event (as we are a quite small team
compared to Ubuntu Malaysia team) we would like some suggestions, Live
Media's (100-200 pcs would do) and any kind of assistance for the event. We
are also unclear regarding the procedure to request any amount of money or
other type of sponsorship / CDs.

Our idea as of now is selling and giving away T-Shirts, Live USB demo /
Revisor and some install fest. Would like more idea from the community
regarding this matter.

Kindly pls assist.

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience