[Fwd: Re: F10 artwork questions]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:00:52 UTC 2008

-------- Forwarded Message --------
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>
> To: Fedora Art List <fedora-art-list at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: F10 artwork questions
> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:38:53 +0300
>
> Bill Nottingham wrote:
[...snip...]
> > The poster on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar -
> > it doesn't appear to be valid English, certainly not in the header.
> > And I'm not sure what "an all branded new way of technology" is.
>
> The post is not part of the release and should not be a blocker for
> packaging (and I agree with you, its wording can be improved - we don't
> have a better text from marketing).

Forwarding this to the Marketing project for some discussion and
upgrade.  The poster in question is at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar#Fedora_10_.28X.29_Release_Poster

Note this poster isn't part of the official release artwork.  But with
some better text put together by the Marketing group, it could be.  Can
you come up with something catchy for this eye-popping art?

--
Paul W. Frields