Re: Getting out the vote for the Fedora 10 election season

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) > That would
not really have helped me (and people in my case). My issue was
> that I knew absolutely nothing about the candidates. How could I vote for
> one or another ?

If given an opportunity and encouraged to ask questions of all the
candidates.. would you take it? Would you write a question? Would you
read the answer to other people's questions?

-jef