Re: talking points for F10

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
What should we have in that talking point list, with what language
around it?

I would suggest highlighting significant technology improvements. Especially technology that is an advancements to Linux as a whole. I often joke that at the rate Linux is being developed we'll have flying cars in just a few years. Fedora drives that innovation and I think we should point it out.