Re: "Fedora Remix" etymology

Hi,

> I missed this thread yesterday due to being on a plane, but that RHM
> article is exactly what I was going to point to for the purposes of
> establishing a date of the "remix" phrase being used.
>
> And yes, I do remember when Jack left me a voice mail that said "dude,
> Fedora 7 needs to be all about the remix".  :)

I'm not sure I understood very well, but is this thread about knowing who
between Ubuntu and Fedora is the first one who used the term "remix" ?

If it's not, maybe I should read it more carefully, but if it is, how
could that matter ? o_O

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin