FWN: Facebook page

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:15:46 UTC 2008

Hi, Pascal --

I got onto Facebook by accident several months ago -- a friend wanted
me to see something, so I signed on not thinking I was signing into FB
-- but find it to be somewhat helpful in getting the word out to
like-minded communities.

I am in some of the Fedora groups on FB -- even bestowed administrator
status on one -- but I haven't seen the Fedora Ambassador one. Care to
point it out?

Thanks for starting a FWN fan group -- I'm in.

Larry Cafiero