Omega 10 Live CD Beta: Fedora With Added Multimedia

Hi,

A review of Omega 10 Beta.

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/10/omega-10-live-cd-beta-fedora-with-added.html

"Intrigued by this latest development, I decided to take Omega 10 for a spin. It proved to be an interesting experience - and changed my whole view of Fedora... I copied a couple of files over from a USB memory stick (which was detected immediately and the Nautilus file manager launched) - my MP3 files played perfectly in Rhythbox and my .AVI copy of The Eye, starring the lovely Jessica Alba, played in VLC with no problems at all. By now, I was grinning - and Fedora users will know why."