Re: Opening RHM/news.fp.o

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

So, what was the result of the conversations we had about this?

I've been too much on planes and trains and not enough on mailing lists. Did we ever *have* a public conversation about this? Perhaps it was in the last Fedora Marketing meeting. I'll have to go back and check the meeting minutes.

--Max