Re: social marketing (Re: FWN: Facebook page)

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Benjamin Lewis wrote:

Fair enough. Would it be better to create a todo list or something similar as part of Marketing/SocialNetworks or as a new page Marketing/SocialNetworks/Todo?

I just think it would be wise to have this an an agenda item in our larger Fedora Marketing meetings, to keep as many people in the loop as possible. Why not make it part of the master Fedora Marketing to do list?

Ultimately, whatever you think makes the most sense is fine.

--Max