Re: Opening RHM/news.fp.o

> Yes, we did discuss in one of the meetings a few weeks ago.
>
> No, I don't know of an update.  I'll ask around.

Cheers.

In the mean time I'd like to suggest that we set up a wordpress.com
blog and use that to begin writing content that would appear on
news.fp.o.

I know we'll get there eventually with a Fedora/Red Hat hosted
solution, but I think just getting started now will be well worth the
effort.

Unless anybody has any problems with this, and I'll wait 24/48 hours,
I'll set up a non-personal account on wordpress.com and a blog, write
some initial content, map out a week's worth of posts, and add it to
planet.

Jon