Re: Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora

I think Fedora is great distro, which is why I´m involved with it (of course...).

But sometimes it's *really* disappointing to see how people in Fedora always seem to resit changes... So what there's RHEL and CentOS? So what the Fedora purpose is to be a "lab"?!

Why can´t it be changed?

If Fedora nevers changes, it will always be a system for geeks only, which I think is only good for... geeks! But terrible for the rest of the world and even for Fedora. The less people using Fedora means less support to it, the less search for it and, thus, the overcoming of other distros...

The mentioned slogan is smart and beautiful, but does not hide the fact that Fedora is still far away in terms of publicity and support than other distros...

-- duli