Re: Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
In 2009 my main goal at the Fedora Project in latin america will be
recruit people to the packaging project.

Very nice.

Increasing the number of people involved in this project we will can
think in the Legacy project more efficiently.

True, increasing the number of people will help us expand the scope and quality of the project very much. Go for it!