Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Yahoo lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 05:16:06 UTC 2008

Rahul, Steven, Stephen: thanks for the constructive points you have
made. Much better than asking what he or she is doing... Things are
clearer to me. Again, I'm sorry if I'm incisive. I already spread the
Fedora word at my region and I'm always looking on some ways to improve
it. My intentions are the best.