Re: Opening RHM/news.fp.o

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Unless anybody has any problems with this, and I'll wait 24/48 hours,
I'll set up a non-personal account on wordpress.com and a blog, write
some initial content, map out a week's worth of posts, and add it to
planet.

Well, I've heard nothing back. Below is a draft introductory post for
fedoramagazine.wordpress.com.

I don't want to stop you but why isn't the blog being hosted in Fedora infrastructure? Did we run into any problems?