Re: Opening RHM/news.fp.o

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

WordPress.com is basically MU, so we can use virtually the same
workflow that we'd use on a Fedora hosted solution. People who want to
contribute will need a WordPress.com account, and then they can be
added in any number of different roles such as editor, author,
contributor etc.

Alright. Registered at http://rahulsundaram.wordpress.com/

I'd rather not act as a single gateway as that's a sure fire way to
kill a project like this, I'm going to get busier over the next few
months and relying on just me to post content would be a big mistake!
Will news.fedoraproject.org redirect to this blog?

Hadn't considered it actually. Not convinced it's necessary at the
moment, but maybe it's a good idea.

Yeah.