Re: Opening RHM/news.fp.o

2008/10/12 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>:
> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>>
>> WordPress.com is basically MU, so we can use virtually the same
>> workflow that we'd use on a Fedora hosted solution. People who want to
>> contribute will need a WordPress.com account, and then they can be
>> added in any number of different roles such as editor, author,
>> contributor etc.
>
> Alright. Registered at http://rahulsundaram.wordpress.com/

What email address did you use to register? That's the part I need to
know. Will add this information to the initial post and put that up
later today I think.

After you send me your email address, I'll add you as an
administrator. Think we could do with discussing some guides about
how/when to post, criteria for adding users for each of the different
roles etc?

Jon