Connection Sharing in NetworkManager

Hi,

http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/10/16/connection-sharing-in-networkmanager/

"But we’ve already upped the ante for Fedora 10 even before we issued the Beta – with connection sharing. If you’ve got one internet connection running, like that handy mobile broadband card, you can easily make it available to your friends or coworkers. Running an impromptu hackfest? Need to collaborate with business partners at the airport? Fedora and NetworkManager make it easy.

It’s as simple as one, two, three."

Watch the awesome video at

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/10/16/video-fedora-10-connection-sharing/