Wikimedia's usage of Ubuntu

I have been mostly tuning out the noise on these lists related to the
Ubuntu/Wikimedia press event and I don't wish to stir them up again,
but I expect the participants here will find the following both
informative and as useful reference material for correcting FUD which
might circulate related to this in the future.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ubuntu_migration_FAQ