Re: New Interview! Better startup

nice issue dude :)

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Jonathan Roberts wrote:
After the longest time, I've finally put together a new developer
interview. This week's is with Ray Strode and Adam Jackson about the
better startup feature.

You can find it at
http://fedoramagazine.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/interview-fedora-10s-better-startup/

Thanks go to Ray and Adam for helping me out with this. There's
another interview to follow next week too, so hopefully I'm geting on
a bit of a role with this :)

When/if you get to an interview about the new RPM, I may have some cool photos for you...

Atenciosamente,
Lucas do Amaral Saboya

CEFET-CE - UAB-CE.
Linux System Administrator Trainee