Re: Hints & Tips suggestions

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey all,

I'm looking for suggestions of hints and tips that we could publish to
Fedora Magazine?

Here is a hint, but probably not exactly the kind of hint you asked for: set a queue (it may be a wiki page or comments on a blog article) where people submit their hints and you select and publish.

Replying to myself... this as you will not have to ask the list from time to time, set the queue and leave it on auto-pilot.