Re: [Ambassadors] Re: store SIG?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Clint Savage wrote:

There was some discussion about reviving it FADNA this last month. Not sure there was a conclusion other than to say that we all were interested in discussing it more and getting it going IIRC.

IMHO, the Store SIG was a more interesting idea before we got to the point where NA and EMEA ambassadors are both regionally self-sufficient in producing all the things they need.

It seems like the evolution of Ambassadors may have rendered one of the Store SIG's goals irrelevant. That's not a bad thing -- progress was made on the root problem, just in a different way.

Personally, I think the Store SIG can be retired for the time being.

--Max