Re: Developers vs Grandmas revisited

> I think OpenOffice.org ought to be by default on the gnome live cd
because
> everyone I know use it.

I think Microsoft Office ought to be by default on each and every Fedora
liveCD because everyone I know use it...

The question is not what people want, but what Fedora wants to achieve. ;)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin