Re: Presentation

Welcome to the Fedora Family. And that strong hug was choking :)

2008/10/30 Luiz Augusto Machado da Silva <luizaugustomdasilva gmail com>
Hello Fedora community,

My name is Luiz Augusto Machado, I am Brazilian, working with the Fedora since version Fedora Core 2 and am looking to actively participate in the community Fedora, I hope to  community

My English is not the best, but I think this is not the most important at the moment.

A strong hug to all.

Regards
Luiz Augusto Machado
Sysadmin