Re: Presentation

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Luiz Augusto Machado da Silva wrote:

Hello Fedora community,

My name is Luiz Augusto Machado, I am Brazilian, working with the Fedora since version Fedora Core 2 and am looking to actively participate in the community Fedora, I hope to community

My English is not the best, but I think this is not the most important at the moment.

Welcome!

You should speak to Rodrigo Padula (in the Cc) -- he is Brazilian also, and leads all Fedora community efforts in that region.

--Max