Testing news.fp.o

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 10 13:20:28 UTC 2008

2008/9/10 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:
> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>

>> My thoughts on the above are:
>>
>> a) Dedicate a day a week to one particular piece of content.
>
> What purpose does that serve? My original push for this was to just publish
> content whenever they are available, tagged appropriately and with a place
> for comments, perhaps anonymous as well.

I guess I've been viewing it as a central location to collate a number
of the informative projects that are going on around Fedora land. The
daily focus provides a sense of stability and reliability, would give
us a schedule to work to and ideas to work around.

I think FWN already does a fantastic job at gathering the news each
week, and I don't think it needs playing with as a model.

Thanks to WordPress tags, we can tag content so that people could pick
out whatever feeds they wish to follow. If some just want to read FWN
and other news items, then they can pick the news tag.

>> c) Volunteers?
>
> I am interested.

Cool :)