press kit

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 6 21:10:53 UTC 2008

Am Samstag, 6. September 2008 18:25:02 schrieb wonderer:
> Hy there,
>
> I had a short look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press and
> I "miss" a press-kit, a lets say "press information document", a short
> doc where all necessary things a journalist needs to know about fedora
> is presented.
> Is there a need for it? If yes, I would be glad to write one.

Maybe you can enhance or translate what we wrote for CLT08.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA#Press

somewhere is also a good Flyer from FabianAffolter with a good generic text!

As you the 3 Foundations has changed into 4 new
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-July/msg00142.html
A Release should consider it!

Regards Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688