press kit

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 7 07:11:45 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 23:10 +0200, JoergSimon wrote:
> Am Samstag, 6. September 2008 18:25:02 schrieb wonderer:
> > Hy there,
> >
> > I had a short look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press and
> > I "miss" a press-kit, a lets say "press information document", a short
> > doc where all necessary things a journalist needs to know about fedora
> > is presented.
> > Is there a need for it? If yes, I would be glad to write one.
>

> Maybe you can enhance or translate what we wrote for CLT08.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA#Press
>
> somewhere is also a good Flyer from FabianAffolter with a good generic text!
>
> As you the 3 Foundations has changed into 4 new
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-July/msg00142.html
> A Release should consider it!
>
> Regards Joerg

Well, I think we had a text like that somewhere... However it'd be a
good idea if you wrote another one, so that people wouldn't have to
write their own press release notes as I did it when F9 showed up. And
of course I'd like to translate the text to Polish once you finish it :)

Cheers,
Pawel Sadowski