fedora 10 party

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 8 18:12:41 UTC 2008

2008/9/8 Ahsan <ahsan.jnl at gmail.com>:
> Hey everyone,
> I would like to celebrate the release of FC 10 @ dhaka..with a small party.
> I want to know the procedure to request for funds and materials etc.
> thanks and have a nice time :)
> --
> Md. Ahsanur Rashid, মো: আহসানুর রশীদ

First requirement to request help/support is to be an Ambassadors and
you have to add your event in the Release Event page.

Now, Q3 budget is fixed, I can't assure we can give you founds. I
invite you to contact an APAC member like Sushmit, they/he could be
able to address you to the better solution. I saw that there is
another Release Party planned in Bangladesh, you may try to coordinate
with this one.

BTW, this is NOT the right place to request information about events
organization, Fedora Ambassadors List is the more correct list. So, if
you want to reply just move the discussion in the other list and we
will be able to discuss better.

Hope to have answered your question

Francesco Ugolini