Opening Red Hat Magazine

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 25 07:36:18 UTC 2008

> Just to say, great idea!!!!!!......will be very much interested to be
> involved with.

One other comment I'll throw in on this thread: where was this kind of
enthusiasm when I asked for testers and content producers to help with
a news.fp.o? I gave a description that essentially pitched an idea
very much like RHM, but it would have been the Fedora communities own
tool.

Did I go wrong somewhere in describing the project, or are people less
interested because it's community run?

So far the only offer of help I've had for testers was from Rahul, and
the testing has been put on hold partly because I'm extremely busy
this week, but partly because I don't know if we can do any testing
with just the two of us!

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on the reasons for this...

Jon