Fedora 10's official Default theme

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:22:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Michael Beckwith
<michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Solar

Now that Solar is selected.

I would like to humbly suggest that we attempt to make a connection in
our F10 release press materials to the International Heliophysical
Year events.  Nothing overly science geeked out, but a shout out the
scientific research community participating in the IHY activities
would make a lot of sense to me.  And not because I'm technically one
of those people.

http://ihy2007.org/

Yeah it says 2007, but they really mean 2007-2009.. who knew that
Heliophysical years are twice as long as Earth years.

-jef