Opening Red Hat Magazine

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:56:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Once again, I apologise for the angry sounding post, and it certainly
> wasn't directed specifically at you... just something in your tone in
> that post pushed me to explain some of my frustrations over the past
> few months!

If I've got one innate talent, one super human ability, its the
ability to prompt people to express rage and frustration.  Maybe I
should just give in to my destiny to be a super villain instead of
pretending that I can use this power for good.

-jef"geneticly predisposed to do evil"spaleta