Omega 10 Desktop Linux

Satish Eerpini eerpini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 07:04:17 UTC 2008

great work , ..... looking forward to testing it !! ,....
so to make it clear , ...... are u planning to release a version of
Omega for every Fedora ?
that had be great ,,..... i am ready to contribute if it needs help
,...... this kind of work would especially click in india , where the
internet (speed ) is bad and so people would love to have one dvd with
everything !! :-)

http://satish.playdrupal.com