Marketing idea mandatory for everybody

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Apr 14 21:08:05 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 14.04.2009, 16:52 -0400 schrieb Jack Aboutboul:
> I love the idea, but I think we should have something not graphically
> F11 related so we can always use them.
^^
right; name and Fedora LOGO, but after 10 Events you always look
boring :-)
With a lets call it "Release name Plate" for half a year your looking
interesting because maybe somebody remember you with a (F6) Bubble-name
Plate from years ago ...
imho should be a standard creation item for the Art Team ...

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9