Happy Holidays and My Schedule

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 21:36:28 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season.  Thursday and
Friday are Passover and Friday is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter.  I
personally will not be around, on the computer or phone until sometime
this weekend, lots of family stuff going on!

If you need anything you can try asking Steven Moix, Ewan Luca, Paul
Frields or Max Spevack in my absence if you need something done urgently.

Otherwise, please enjoy the holidays and all the festivities taking
place.  Our meeting next week will take place as usual, hopefully at a
new time, which is not fixed to UTC.  I'll leave Steven Moix responsible
for tracking that in my absence.  See his thread.

Thanks,
Jack